Looks like Soren chose the right person to learn to shoot hoops from.
I didn't realize Soren was ready to clean toilets, I'll have to add it to his Saturday chores of dusting and vacuuming.
Movie, chocolate milk in a Mariner's sippy, and his frog-this was one good trip to Washington!
I think if Soren's hair is long enough for Kaylee to braid, it might be time for a haircut.
Kaylee's only job was to keep Soren awake driving home, but she was too busy with her steak n shake.
Best bubble machine ever. I'm taking it to nursery Sunday because wands just aren't good enough anymore.
Soren's new hobby is wearing swim diapers over his clothes.
Soren is having so much fun with Kaylee and it's been good for everyone. I actually was able to fold and put away all my laundry without Soren knocking over any piles!














CUTEST BABY ALIVE. so glad kaylee could come party with you guys. looks like you are having a blast!!
ReplyDelete