Here are some pictures of Soren getting ready for his nap. Usually we sit together with his bear and blanket and watch about 20 minutes of TV before he falls asleep. It's the only time in the day he'll sit still.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Waiting for Christmas break
We are all really excited to fly to Washington for Christmas break-8 more days! While Todd is studying me and Soren have been hanging out around the house which means Soren crawls anywhere he wants to go while I follow and watch. There isn't anything too exciting to share, we haven't done much lately but I did reteach Soren to waive! For awhile the only person he would waive to was my sister Kaylee on skype so we started giving him a treat after every waive and it worked. I do have to hold his hand up for him, but nonetheless it's still a waive. I'm hoping everyone will teach him tricks while we're home because I've invested so much time into the waive I'm not ready to start another trick. Anyways moral of the story is we're excited to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT
ReplyDelete