Saturday, October 6, 2012

Euro Fest

This weekend we went to the Euro Fest car show in Memphis.  It was actually one of the better car shows I've been to, in terms of cars, but we could have done without the cranky old people.  Todd's guess is they were still waiting for their cars to be judged and didn't want anyone getting too close, especially a toddler who wants to touch everything.  Anyways, there were lots of cool cars; MGs, Porsches, Ferraris, minis, Jaguars, Mercedes' etc and somehow a Mustang got in there. 

When we first arrived we allowed Soren to run around with a lot of space, but then he started doing this. . .

trying to pull an antenna
 touching everything shiny,



 wanting to climb in the trunk,
 trying to open doors,

 and ripping a license plate off a Ferrari.
I would say the license plate was the last straw so Todd picked up Soren and they had fun looking inside the cars.



Of course after a few cars Soren wanted to be freed so we let him go and he chased after a dog,
 played with leaves,
 looked at some wheels,
 and lastly ran through mud!  That's when I had had enough and herded everyone back to the car.


Who knew our fusion could be so much fun?-no wonder we let Soren do whatever he wants he's got to be one of the cutest toddlers I've ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. the jeans/converse/sweater combo is making my ovaries explode like party poppers on new year's eve 1999.

    ReplyDelete