His skills are a little better than mine, at least Soren is looking forward.
I kept hearing the same 2 jokes all night, "I didn't know Dorothy was married" or "Looks like Dorothy had to go Oz to get away for a couple of months" (referring to having a baby).
After showing up for the chili dinner and not eating, Soren doesn't eat food anymore, Todd painted Soren's face. Of all the times to hold still he's like a statue when you put makeup on him!
Recently Todd has acclaimed himself a painter and I've been making fun of him because I've never seen him paint, but how can I deny his skills anymore?
Last stitch drawn and he's off to the Monster Mash for some dancing.
Taking a quick break
The only way we could get Soren to hold still for the picture was putting some candy in front of him.
It was a fun activity and every time Soren is in his costume he wears his hat just a couple seconds longer. Maybe on Halloween we'll get a picture of Soren's hat on without his hands reaching up to grab it!
todd? a painter? unless he counts those airplane models, i'm calling bs. LOVE YOU BROVA.
ReplyDelete