Even Thomas had his own Easter basket. If Thomas had his way the best Easter gift would be for mom and dad to hold him till he moves out of the house. Spoiler alert: not going to happen!
Soren also participated in his first Easter egg hunt. It was raining pretty hard the day of our ward Easter activity so Soren had to "scavenge" for eggs in the nursery room.
The children were told to collect 5 eggs, but I figured since we brought a dozen we're at least going home with that many.
Easter Sunday I decided we would try to take family pictures, but I shouldn't be surprised that the pictures turned out less than ideal.
Pretty much every picture looks like this except for the amount of belly Soren is showing changes.
I wanted pictures of just the boys but knew it would be tricky because Soren doesn't like to be near Thomas and he definitely won't hold his litter brother.
I wanted pictures of just the boys but knew it would be tricky because Soren doesn't like to be near Thomas and he definitely won't hold his litter brother.
So, when sitting next to each other didn't work out we kinda just threw Tommy on Soren's lap and took some quick pictures. Soren kept his hand up for all the pictures because the only place to put it is on Tommy and there's no way that's going to happen.
Lastly, on Monday for family home evening we held our own Easter egg hunt in the backyard.
Instead of putting the eggs in the basket, Soren opened them and only put the candy in.
You can tell Todd bought the Easter candy because there's only Reese's in the basket.
He's so happy with his little Reese's cup. It's a good thing he forgot about the rest because mom and dad ate them all !
laughing so hard at the Soren/Tommy pics. best nephews. THE BEST.
ReplyDelete