We made Soren carry his own toys to the beach.
Every time the water would touch Tommy's feet he would pull them up.
Soren looking at trucks in the newspaper on our drive back.
Thank goodness aunt Kaylee came. She sat between both the boys and took care of them while Soren kept trying to kick her in the face.
"And I'm proud to be an American, cause at least I know I'm free..."
Riding the ferry from Gulf Shores to Dauphin Island.
Soren didn't care too much for the water, but Todd makes everything fun.
This is the happiest baby I've ever met, he'll smile and talk to anyone.
How fun!we went to golf shores and loved it, one of our favorite trips! Your boys are so cute!
ReplyDeletesoren's feet while reading the paper and thomas being the HAPPIEST baby alive win all the prizes. so glad we got to come visit this weekend.
ReplyDelete