Thursday, May 2, 2013

Skype

Since our family is so far away we love to skype with everyone.  As I was skyping with my sister yesterday, she sent me some pictures she took via skype last year and I thought they needed to be shared with everyone. 





This one is my favorite because Soren is riding around on Todd without pants.  No wonder Todd has gotten poop on his head!

 I love this picture for three reasons.  1-Chase is wearing a mini chubaca backpack he bought at Disney.  2-Kaylee's desktop picture is Lebron.  3-Kaylee captured the beginning of Soren's dislike of Skype.


And then there are Rachael's pictures, who also captured some great moments on skype.

 Family time playing Dance Central while I'm 9mo pregnant.  Check out that finishing move.
 Soren putting bubbles on Todd's head.

Thanks sisters for taking pics and skyping with us all the time.

1 comment:

  1. these make me so happy. skyping is the highlight of my week. thank goodness for technology or i would not have ANY friends.

    ReplyDelete