Soren can never hold still. He likes to climb on everything he is suppose to sit in and leaves a trail of drool behind him. Shortly after we had put Soren in his walker he wanted out, but still wanted to play with his toys so we just laid him on top of the walker to play. He does this with everything. He won't want to lie underneath his play mat, rather he wants someone to stand him up so he can hit the toys. The same with his little reclining chair, he wants someone to stand him up so he can grab onto them. Sitting just isn't good enough anymore, it'll be nice when he can stand by himself-I'll definitely get drooled on less.
Here are some other videos of Soren not wanting to sit!
Lastly, for the grand finale. . . Soren trying to crawl. He is getting really close. The other day he took three crawls in a row and I think he would have taken more but me and Todd started cheering and shouting which startled Soren. I have the video camera at the ready so I can get it on tape and show everyone when he finally does crawl. This morning I spent about an hour pushing toys away from him in hopes he would crawl with the cam-corder in my hand. Soren likes to do his own thing despite what we want him to do, and these videos were all I was able to get because he started rolling to his toy.
I love that he refuses to sit down, he would rather stand, that is so funny! It is also really cute how happy he is and yet kind of acting like nothing is happening when Todd balances him in his hand. He is just too cute! Wish we lived closer!
ReplyDelete