It's a plane party to the max. Soren would like to thank grandma Ramona for doing just about everything.
Me and Todd made felt aviator hats for all the children. The original hat I made would have only fit a cone head, so Todd made the pattern and I just sewed the pieces together. He even cut everything out, which we all know is the worst part.
Soren did not want to hold still for his picture so he tried going under the board. It's his party he'll do what he wants.Soren's favorite food-marshmallows!
Throwing parachute men from the top of the stairs, everyone's favorite activity of the party.
You can tell this is our first birthday party because we left Soren's clothes on while eating cake.
I can't believe Soren is already a year, it went by so fast and he's so big. I'm wondering what the theme will be for next year, especially since Soren will be able to tell me. My guess is either a small kitchen appliance party or legos.
i'm really pulling for the small kitchen appliance theme. i feel like you could do a lot with blenders.
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest first birthday party I've ever seen!! You guys all did a fantastic job!
ReplyDelete