We've been having hot weather for months and people are finally opening their pools. I was really excited when our good friend Carolyn said we can start swimming at her house and last summer I was there at least three times a week. I avoid the apartment pool at our complex, it's usually warm, dirty and tenants smoke and drink around the water plus apartment dwellers generally aren't the classiest people. Soren loved the water last year so I was convinced he would love swimming this year, but all he wanted to do was play with Carolyn's dogs. Every time I would put him in the water Soren would try to escape and climb out of the pool. My first day swimming and I only swam about 5 minutes, but spent an hour walking around with Soren and Coco. Even though I am disappointed knowing every time we go to Carolyn's I won't be swimming that much, it's really funny to see Soren and Coco play together.
Swimming started off really well. . .
but then this happened and Soren wanted nothing to do with swimming!
So we got out of the pool and walked around.
Chasing each other around the beam.
I looked away for just a few seconds and when I looked back I didn't see Soren anywhere. Then I heard giggling from inside the doghouse and this is what I found. Even though I was grossed out by him being in there, I figured he's already in there might as well take a picture.
It was very difficult to take a picture with only Soren looks like he has a new best friend.
oh my gosh he is so cute! i think you are stuck with owning a dog some day...
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute that he loved the dog so much, especially since that dog is so much bigger than he is!
ReplyDelete