Here he is learning how to jump and this is the moment right before lift off except his feet still stay on the ground.
Running
and running
These coi are so gross and come to the surface to be fed. Soren could easily fit his fist inside their mouths.
Thinking about sticking his foot in the water, you can tell he's up to no good by the contemplative smirk on his face.
Smelling a rose.
Running.
Teaching Soren how to hop. Although I don't get off the ground anymore than Soren does.
I like this picture because Soren recently discovered his pockets.
Todd and I decided Soren needs to run around outside for an hour every night because it was so easy to put him to bed and he even slept in till 7:45!
that kid just keeps getting cuter, i don't know how it is even possible. the pocket picture! ahhh, be still my ovaries.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you guys next month!