One of the first things me and Soren did with my family was go to the Kitsap County Fair. I'm not really into county fairs but we got in free with our military ids and there was actually a lot of fun events including a small petting zoo. Soren loved petting all the animals, except for the pig.
The long-haired guinea pig was his favorite. He would run his fingers through the hair, which grossed me out a little, and here I am moving his hand so we can go on to the next animal.
This elephant ear tasted like one delicious Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal square.
Kaylee and Soren hanging out with the average fair goer.
Soren loved this car ride and threw a huge tantrum when he had to get off. Luckily Kaylee was still holding him so I just walked away and pretended we weren't together which doesn't work so well due to our similar hair style.
Kaylee is really excited about this picture.
While on the west side we went to the park a lot because the weather was amazing-mid 70's and sunny. Despite what everyone thinks who lives outside Seattle, it never rained.
Soren liked crawling underneath the playground in the small cubby spaces. At one point he became stuck and I had to push his head down and out with the rest of his body following-I was birthing a toddler from the playground.
Note his awesome shark shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment