I set the tent up so that Soren would be surprised when he woke up from his nap and we could pretend it was Christmas again. After all January has been one of the longest and most boring months so I was excited to do this.
Here is the Lisa's crafty work from all angles.
It's even good for watching movies! Soren lives a pretty good life and you would think mine would be the same since I stay home with him, but as of lately I'm usually not allowed to participate in fun activities and get bossed around. Who knew someone would enjoy saying "no" so much, he even says "no" right before saying "yes" probably to make sure I know who's really in charge.
Alternate entrance.
Thanks grandma Lisa for the tent! We'll keep it out in the living room and use it as the new baby's room. By the way this baby is most likely coming early since I'm 36 weeks and 3 cm dilated, so if anyone has suggestions for boy names please let us know. Todd suggested Cal and Mel yesterday-we're becoming a little desperate!
he's so stinking cute. i can't wait to come visit next weekend! maybe brandon and i will have the magic touch again and you will go into labor a day after we leave.
ReplyDeleteThat barn is awesome!! Think I could pay her to make a Rothlisberger farm :) PLEASE let me know if we can help with Soren anytime in the baby craziness!! I think I was more stressed out about who was going to take care of Madison when I had McKinley than I was about actually giving birth!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen, hopefully my sister will be in town but if I need anything I'll let you know. You guys are always more than welcome to come play in the barn!
Delete