Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Swimming & Smores

With all of our friends moving away to complete externships we decided to get together one last time with the Chatwins for swimming and smores.  For the first time all summer Soren waded into the pool himself leaving us no time to put his bathing suit on.
Best friends.
Bestest Friends


 We were trying to get Soren and Jackson to jump together, but I guess Soren had better things to do and ran away leaving everyone hanging.
So this Summer I've been obsessed with smores, ever since DQ came out with their smores blizzard (go buy one).  I've even been making them in the microwave, but anyways Carolyn has a fire pit so naturally I brought everything to make them.  The boys couldn't get enough and unfortunately either could Coco.
 Here she comes.
 Jackson ran around a lot yelling "afraid, afraid" while Coco tried to get his snack so the hammock ended up being a safer spot.
 Jackson licking chocolate off his knee, we've all been there.
The Christensen/Chatwin clan.
This next series of pictures will give everyone some insight of Soren and Tommy's relationship.  Tommy is never allowed to touch Soren or his stuff EVER!






Talk about being dramatic.  Soren still isn't use to sharing anything,  but we'll have to figure something out fast because I'm trying to teach Tommy to crawl.  Ha ha Soren he'll be coming after you soon!

1 comment: