Thursday, August 22, 2013

6 months

I can't believe Tommy is already 6 months, it's gone by way too fast.  I know I'm stating the obvious, but in another 6 months he'll be a year!  Tommy weighs 14 lbs 14 oz and is 24 inches long.  Tommy is seriously a perfect baby.  He's been sleeping 12-13 hrs through the night since 2 months and hardly ever cries or fusses.  If he does cry it sounds like a lot of grunting and growling. And as you can tell he's always smiling.

Tommy hasn't started scooting yet, just pivoting in circles, but he tries.  He puts his head down and moves his arms and legs as fast as he can.  I keep telling him he needs to keep his head up and put his arms and legs down, but he never listens.  Oh well I guess that gives Soren a little more time before he has to fend for his toys. 

 Tommy LOVES eating and anything that touches his hand goes straight into his mouth.  He even put the shower curtain in his mouth, gross.
Happy half birthday Tommy.  I've already started planning an epic first birthday!  I need to start early considering Soren's will be the next day, everyone's invited!

2 comments:

  1. that naked picture is the best picture of a baby EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss this little guy! So sad we can't come over and play all the time. Can we still get an invite to his birthday party even though we can't come!

    ReplyDelete