Grandma Lisa came for a visit and brought with her a battery operated train that blows smoke. Soren played with that train non stop for 3 days and broke off anything that could break. Todd and I were thinking about purchasing a Christmas train for around the tree, but that idea lasted as long as the train Lisa bought Soren.
As part of Tommy's bedtime routine I've started reading him books, but he never
looks
at
a
single
PAGE!!
Then there was the BYU game. All I wanted was a family picture of everyone in their BYU gear. This is what we ended up with.
At least BYU won the football game! I couldn't tell you what really happened since I fell asleep in the third quarter. It probably had something to do with all those pictures we tried taking-exhausting.
And our favorite activity- swimming, which we love especially in our friend's backyard. Soren is helping Todd fix the pool light by trying to take off Todd's goggles.
Out of control!!!
Soren is jealous of any attention Tommy receives and since we were taking pictures of the baby Soren decided to smack him in the head with a plastic fish. Obviously I'm not happy.
And now Soren knows he's in trouble.
Seriously, the cutest baby ever.
Well, this is a small glimpse of what it's like in our house. With all these boys around there's never a dull moment!

thomas is the cutest baby ever and soren is the most hilarious. NO BATTLE.
ReplyDelete