The 2 yr old classroom was insane-talk about separation anxiety. While I was waiting for a friend in the hallway a boy tried escaping but the teaching snatched him by the arm and flung him back inside(and she looked about 70)! Kids were screaming, crying, wailing and gnashing their teeth, but not Soren. He dropped his backpack, played with puzzles then starting putting paper stars on the wall.
All the parents trying to console their kids. Soren is in the background by the stars.
Tommy and his little friend grateful they're not in Thursday school!
I can't believe how big Soren is getting. Last week the doctor measured him at 3 feet-he's already half way to his full height (keep your fingers crossed he makes 6'). Everyday Soren is saying new words and remarkably jumping higher and higher.
I have to say it made me really happy when Soren was excited to wear the backpack I bought him. Thanks TJ MAXX for having a $5 train backpack and making me a cool mom.




so dapper. and he looks so much like a park! adorably.
ReplyDelete