We can't go through October without decorating Halloween sugar cookies. Everyone helped, some more than others, but we did knock out some good looking cookies.
The first step to sugar cookies is picking out the right cookie cutters. Tommy thinks outside the box-a star for Halloween! Unfortunately we weren't able to see his creative genius because he went to bed before we even started.
Luckily we had Soren around to help us frost cookies. By "frost cookies" I really mean he just frosted the inside of his stomach. When he asked for more it wasn't another cookie to decorate, it was more frosting to eat.
Too much frosting, we've all been there.
In just about every aspect of my life I'm always competing against someone or something. Sugar cookies are no exception. I always try to have the best decorated cookie even if Todd doesn't care, I still compete. This year I think Todd decorated the best sugar cookie, the purple witch's boot in the middle.
On to pumpkins or pumpkin. I don't know how much pumpkins usually are but the one we bought at the roadside stand seemed expensive, so it's just one for us.
Soren ran and jumped all over the place like he's never been outside. I know it looks like Soren is standing on grass but he's actually in mid air-just jumped off the pallet. Ignore the burrito sign that's for the gas station next door.
And then the typical running about picture of Soren.
Lastly Soren picked out his own pumpkin but chucked it before anyone could take it away from him. Unlike pineapples at the grocery store the pumpkin was fine.
soren passed out is my new fav soren pic.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a Southerner. You spent your first six years living in the the South in Florida. It was so cute when they taught you to say "Yes Maam and No Sir" in kindergarden.
ReplyDelete