Looking at Jackson, not the massive elephant in front of him.
A group of students on a field trip walking by.
You probably think he's looking at the elephant now, but he's really chewing on the wire.
My favorite part of our zoo trip was watching Soren play in the fountains. I didn't think he would get that wet because those geysers are powerful and appear intimidating to most children, but I should know better than that Soren is fearless.Looking at some elk. Of all the animals we saw these interested him the most.
Soren didn't want to ride in his stroller so he sat on top.
Looked at the giraffes for a second. . .
then took off running.
To slow Soren down while our friends were looking at animals I decided to give Soren a snack.
This is right before Soren dumped ALL the cookies on the ground. Every time this happens I always tell myself, "Never give him the bag again," but I still do.
The day we went to the zoo Soren decided not to take a nap for the first time in his life. While driving home later that evening after watching my friend's kids this is what I saw in the backseat.
No comments:
Post a Comment