Thursday, December 6, 2012

Southaven Christmas Parade

After trying for two years, we finally made it to the Southaven Christmas Parade and it did not disappoint.  The parade started with cops on motorcycles doing death defying moves like driving in a circle around another motorcycle or riding safely-close to the crowd.  It definitely was one of Soren's favorite parts of the parade. 

Soren really likes to count to three and here he is screaming "threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Soren and Jackson: Best friends who like to play with leaves.
 Watching some motorcycles.

 There was a long ten minute gap in the parade so Me, Todd and Soren went to Wendy's for a frosty.  The most disappointing frosty of my life- it was hardly filled to the top.  I mean how difficult is it really to hold the lever down a few seconds longer and fill the cup?  I will never go that Wendy's again.
Next year I will have to take pictures of the "floats" because while some were impressive and entertaining, others were quite "southern" and only a picture would do it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment