For Family Home Evening we went to the zoo to see their Christmas lights. We love doing anything at the zoo because we can let Soren loose and just follow behind.
Soren is dancing to Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You."
If you're familiar with Dance Central 2 on the Xbox you'll immediately recognize this finishing move from Sandstorm.
We thought it would be fun to splurge and take Soren on the Ferris wheel, but he didn't even realize we were high up until the ride was almost over. Oh well Todd had a lot of fun. I'm always paranoid I'll somehow end up stuck at the very top and have to crawl my way down.
Soren was really busy "driving."
Here's Soren running and running!
He doesn't even look at the lights but just keeps running.
The only picture we managed to get our whole face in.
so cute!! i love his dance moves. he is delightful.
ReplyDelete