Soren loves to touch cars,
especially wheels.
Just hanging out underneath a display
Doing some Graceland crafts.
Not sure what to think, but will still take the candy cane.
Notice the three kids in the background. They sang gospel versions of every Christmas song and then tried to sell us their CD. I kept thinking, what if that kid grows up to be the next Usher and I didn't buy his CD? Having no cash solved that dilemma for me.
Now that we've been to the lighting of Graceland the Christmas season can officially begin!
his coat is delightful and i like how good he is at coloring. A+
ReplyDeleteI don't think you need to worry about any of those kids being the next Usher.... I'm pretty sure their dad singing of to the side was louder then any of the kids!
ReplyDeleteHa ha that I didn't see, but we were sitting next to their pastor at the craft table who was humming along and saying a few Mmmm Hmmms.
Delete