Thanks to grandparents who have provided all our fun outdoor toys, staying home was easy.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Playing in the backyard
It is so hot today and I didn't feel like doing anything but hanging out at home. Last night I had to keep getting up and rolling Tommy over onto his back because he can't suck his thumb when he rolls onto his stomach. When we stay home I have to find high energy activities for Soren to get his wiggles out or he'll just start trouble (much like a puppy). Hot days like this we just get out the slip n slide and pool.
Soren has a new buddy, which is great because all our friends are moving in August for externships. Lucky for us this new family has two boys, a 2 yr old and a baby that's 3 mo-meant to be.
Thanks to grandparents who have provided all our fun outdoor toys, staying home was easy.
Thanks to grandparents who have provided all our fun outdoor toys, staying home was easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Already cheating on us... I see how it is! :)
ReplyDeletesooooo jeeeaaallloouuuusss come to my house
ReplyDelete