After the plane ride it took some convincing to get Soren in the boat, but Jackson sold it well.
The other day we let the boys play in the backyard and I didn't even think about the pool so of course they jumped in with their clothes on and brought in the inflatable things from the slip n slide. There were a few bugs in there, but Jackson scooped them out.
Their diapers were really full and started busting at the top.
Don't worry after this video I changed the boys into swim diapers and bathing suits, mostly because they asked me. I'm assimilating to some southern redneck ways, it's a good thing I have Soren and Jackson to keep me in check.
While clothes dried, the boys ran free in diapers and played with really manly toys like Thor's hammer and pirates.
The best part of the whole afternoon was when Becca was collecting her stuff to leave and we found Jackson, fully dressed, sitting in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment